Senior Transportation contact: Donna Daly
Available Monday - Friday
Reservations are Required
To Reserve: Call 908-876-8623
At least two weeks prior notice is required. Requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Service is curb to curb and limited to Washington Township residents age 55 and up.
- Transportation is available for medical appointments in Long Valley, Hackettstown and Chester. Appointments must be scheduled between 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.. Please call for more information regarding these appointments.
- Grocery shopping is available once a week to either the Chester or Mansfield Shop Rite depending on where you live.
- Transportation is also available for Senior Citizen meetings held by the Chester Fifty Plus.
- Residents are required to read and complete the Rules and Regulations, an Emergency Information Form and a Hold Harmless Agreement to ensure safe passage for all riders.
- Transportation is not available on Holidays weekends or during inclement weather.
- Please keep in mind the earlier you call to reserve transportation the easier it is to meet your request.
Morris Area Paratransit System (Maps)
(973) 829-8103 or (888) 282-6277
If the Washington Township Senior Transportation cannot accomodate your needs, please contact the County about their MAPS program. This program serves residents of Morris County.