2020 Primary Election - July 7, 2020
Voter Registration Forms are available at the Municipal Building. Fill them out and mail them to the Elections Center in Morristown.
Visit the Morris County Elections Center Website for the following:
- Voter Registration Forms
- Vote by Mail Form
- Voter Change of Party Affiliation
- Voter Change of Residence or Name
- Morris County Voter Guide
- Election Dates and Information
- Poll Worker Information
Print on line forms and mail to the Election Center in Morristown. Address is on the forms.
Form due dates are outlined in the Election Dates and Information tab.
The application must be received by the County Clerk not later than 7 days prior to the election unless you apply in person or if sick or confined via authorized messenger (must be a family member or a registered county voter) during County Clerk's office hours to 3 P.M. the day prior to the election.
(Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with hours on Wednesday until 8:00 pm for Passports and Vault only.)
The Morris County Clerk's Office Contact information can be found here: https://elections.morriscountynj.gov/contact/
WHO MAY REGISTER TO VOTE IN MORRIS COUNTY?
You are eligible to register if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are a Morris County resident 30 days before the election
- You are a resident of the election district in which you expect to vote at the time of registration
- You will be 18 years of age on or before the next election
- You are not incarcerated, on parole, or on probation due to a conviction for an indictable offense under any federal or state laws.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE IN MORRIS COUNTY?
You may register to vote by completing a registration application form at the the Municipal Building, the Morris County Superintendent of Elections’ office or by mail. Forms are also available through the League of Women Voters, and other public agencies.For additional information regarding voter registration and information regarding elections, contact the Morris County Superintendent of elections web site at: https://elections.morriscountynj.gov/
Polling District Information
Click on this link to get a list of Polling Locations (District Number, Building Name & Address) in Washington Township:
Click on this link to view a list of streets in Washington Township, and the corresponding Polling District Number.