By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.wtmorris.org/
Township Update - June 30, 2020
June 30, 2020 - We have no new cases to report in Washington Township today.
Governor Murphy announced yesterday that the planned reopening of indoor dining, set for Thursday, has been postponed indefinitely.
Outdoor graduations will still be permitted starting on July 6th.
NJMVC Road tests and inspections reopened June 29. Licensing Centers and Vehicle Centers will open to walk-in customers for most transactions July 7. For more information on the MVC: https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/
As a reminder, if you’re sick, call your healthcare provider. Call your doctor’s office or hospital FIRST before driving there. If you call 9-1-1 for a true emergency, please cover your face to protect yourself and our first responders. Follow CDC guidelines:
- Wear a cloth mask where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hand).
Get a flu shot to prevent the flu if you have not done so this season.